This 12-week hands-on course is designed to introduce beginners to the programming language, Python. You will learn Python from experienced professional software developers and acquire the skills you need to be job-ready in this growing industry. This course includes Python online training with Python 3.
What You Will Learn
- Gain a fundamental understanding of the Python programming language.
- Understand how to create your own Python programs.
- Understand both Python 2 and Python 3.
- Acquire the necessary skills to confidently apply for Python programming jobs.
- Acquire the prerequisite Python skills to move into specific branches – Machine Learning, Data Science, etc..
- Add the Python Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills to your résumé.
High school diploma or equivalent
- Official certificate
- Official transcript
- Official test result OR
- Academic report of completion of pathway program
- Passport/Photo ID
- Study permit (if applicable)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 50
- Assessments Yes