Students who study this 54-week Business Management Diploma program have the opportunity to develop core skills in specific fields such as Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Communication, Project management as well as you’ll develop a broad knowledge of business operations.
Program goal is to prepare job ready business professional as well as this program focuses on teaching students problem solving, decision making skills, which will serve you even if you want to pursue another career or to combine business program with another program. The skills that you learn in a business program can be used and adapted to almost all kinds of job positions that you can think of.
Why Choose This Course
The reason why you need to choose this program is there’s a huge demand for business graduates in today’s economy. This trend is not slowing down and if you want to land a job quickly or boost your career opportunity this program will help you.
What You Will Learn
- Business communication (writing skills)
- Business law principles
- Marketing fundamentals
- Business and ethics fundamentals2.
- Business Computer Application – Office 2019. Microsoft 365 Intermediate
- Financial accounting principles
- Business mathematics in Canada
- Business management foundations
- Human resource administration
- Interpersonal communications
- Operations management
- Customer service
- Foundations of financial management
- Global business today
- Project management essentials
- Problem-based scenarios
International Students: $30,500.00
Domestic Students: $16,676.00
*All fees are in Canadian dollars.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1306 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 11
- Assessments Yes