This 39-hour fundamental course is designed for individuals who are interested in gaining theoretical and practical knowledge pertaining to laser and light therapies, proper client consultations and safety of laser. Theoretical concepts covered include the physics of light and how it applies to laser, Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) and light-based therapy. Practical applications will provide students with the opportunity to learn and practice hair removal and laser light-based skin rejuvenation treatments.
What You Will Learn
- Theoretical knowledge of Laser history, physics and tissue interactions, power of lasers and different types of lasers in the market including diode, alexandrite, YAG, indications and contraindications.
- Responsibilities of a laser safety agent and laser safety basics.
- Practical applications of IPL hair removal and skin rejuvenation treatments.
- Client consultations and proper client documentation.
- Regulatory requirements
Why Choose This Course
- Skilled, knowledgeable and experienced Instructors and Industry Professionals
- Up to date with new and improved Aesthetic Curriculum
- Access to Laser Machine Distributors and other Beauty Suppliers
- Useful Tips to help guide students in their career path
- *Knowledge of New, Unique and Trending Laser machines and procedures in the industry!
Future Career Opportunities
- Laser Technician
- Spa Business Owner – Entrepreneur!
- Clinical Manager
- Laser Equipment Representative/Trainer
- Beauty School Educator
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 39 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes