This module examines the complexities of laser and light therapies used in the aesthetics industry. Students will learn the theory and physics of laser light and advanced light therapies along with the hands-on practical of laser and light therapy treatments using the latest industry technology. Students will learn the most commonly used modalities in laser treatments such as laser hair removal, photo rejuvenation treatments, body contouring and skin tightening using various modalities offered at the college. Once students have completed this course, they will have achieved a basic understanding of all the fundamental principles involved with Laser Light Therapy, client care, professionalism and Laser safety precautions which is a vital part of this industry.
What you will Learn
- Theoretical knowledge of Laser history, physics and tissue interactions, power of lasers and different types of lasers in the market including Diode, Alexandrite, YAG, indications and contraindications.
- Responsibilities of a laser safety agent and laser safety basics.
- Practical applications of IPL hair removal and skin rejuvenation treatments
- Body contouring, Cellulite Reduction and Skin tightening procedures
- Client consultations and proper client documentation.
- Advanced Skin Tightening and Body Contouring Devices and treatments
Why Choose This Course
- Skilled, knowledgeable and experienced Instructors and Industry Professionals
- Up to date with new and improved Aesthetic Curriculum
- Access to Laser Machine Distributors and other Beauty Suppliers
- Useful Tips to help guide students in their career path
- *Knowledge of New, Unique and Trending Laser machines and procedures in the industry!
Future Career Opportunities
- Laser Technician
- Spa Business Owner – Entrepreneur!
- Clinical Manager
- Laser Equipment Representative/Trainer
- Beauty School Educator
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes